Monday, June 24, 2013

Tweets of the Week

I have decided to add a new weekly blog that I hope you all will enjoy. I'm going to be doing a Tweets of the Week feature in which I will put together the top seven tweets of the week. Why seven? Because there are seven days in a week... I encourage you to tweet me @SportingAJenDa or email me at thesportingajenda@gmail.com if you have something that would make the list or have found something for consideration. I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to follow these accounts because they are awesome, and let's face it, we all need to waste spend more time on Twitter. You are welcome.

Tweets that didn't quite make the list but were nonetheless enjoyable:



@TheFunkeMonkey: Fine, I just wanna see Chris Bosh devour Newman from Seinfeld. Black market dino DNA doesn’t play, brah. #Velociraptor
@wilw: The Blackhawks power play makes me feel like I’m watching my Kings. Thanks, guys. You don’t need to do that, and I appreciate it.
@DownGoesBrown: This is playoff hockey why do the teams keep scoring goals I’m so confused.
@HockeyBroph: Can you imagine Crawford and Reimer tryimg to High 5 each other?
@HalfordPHT: No, Torts doesn’t fit Canucks “image”. But their old intro vid had Raymond ordering sushi to the tune of a pan flute, so maybe change is OK.
@mayorNHL: Rumored Sutter quotes following the surgery... Coach-What was the doctor’s name?... “None of your business, this isn’t Grey’s Anatomy.”
@BaileyLAKings: Why does lebron call everyone dog. That is an insult... Cats are cool
This tweet really should have have been Tweet 7.5: @DonCherryParody: YKNOW I BET KANE LIKES BEATIN UP THE BROOINS BECAUSE THEIR SWEATERS ARE THE SAME COLOURS AS TAXI CABS
7. @twolinepass: the pats signed tebow so hernandez would have access to a white bronco. anyway have fun on twitter today folks #staysafe #stayhydrated
6. @strombone1: I'M WILLING TO STAY, BE THE BACKUP AND PLAY FOR FREE IF THEY LET ME SIT IN AT EVERY TORTS PRESSER! #MAN #MYTH #LEGEND
In case you need some context, this tweet is from Roberto Luongo's account.
5.@SportsHutch: In honor of Carlos Lee's retirement, I am currently eating nachos and chili cheese dogs for lunch, @SeanCablinasian
4.@TheFunkeMonkey: @TravisRodgers Will you please ask Alex Morgan how its possible that wombat guy is allowed to play on a women's team? Thanks.
3. @bigmeanjohn: @BryanBenway i wish aaron hernandez would give my ex wife a ride sometime...
2. @PinkValkyrie: I'm gonna be such a girl this morning so remind me later to crack open a beer, watch some sports, and scratch my ass. #XX
I love this girl. She and I are so similar. We like and do the girly things but cannot get enough of sports! Don't forget to give her a follow!
1. @TulsaNightCalls: @SportingAJenDa started a FFl u in?
Thank you, Robyn, for remembering me and inviting me to play in your fantasy league. That totally made my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment